[kwlug-disc] Semi-OT: Beta testers wanted

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri May 19 10:10:33 EDT 2017

I am working on a website that is not quite FLOSS specific but is
related to some KWLUG interests. I am looking for some people to help
test/break the site:

- Using different web browsers on different OSes
- While logged in and not logged into Google accounts
- With evil hacker-y mindsets

It would also be helpful if some people with Javascript programming
experience could review my code (with kindness and honesty, if
possible).

If you are willing to help with these things then let me know offlist.
I am away from email for a while but I will get back to you this
evening.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org