[kwlug-disc] XFCE Question on Window Positioning

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Mar 21 10:57:53 EDT 2017

I have a question on XFCE (or Xubuntu), and I don't know what terms to
google for.

When I grab a window by its title bar, and move it with the mouse to align
it to other windows, it will maximize itself automatically once it reaches
the top of the display.

How can I prevent this from happening? I just want the window to stay the
same dimensions, and sit where I put it, not change dimensions.

For background, I switched from KDE to XFCE, and some stuff is new to me.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.