[kwlug-disc] Email Archiving with Linux

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 18:19:26 EDT 2017

I'm going to work on installing MailPiler first, it seems to be more
actively developed.  Will let everyone know how it goes.  Mailpiler also
can act as a "mail backup" where you can have it flood your mail server
with old messages if for some unknown reason your mail server dies and you
want to fill in the emails since your last backup, so that's kind of neat.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*