[kwlug-disc] Communitech, I hear its a great place but it seems creepy. Thoughts?

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Sat Apr 29 11:02:57 EDT 2017

I meet lots of Communitech employees and members (current and former)
at various regular events in the region - HackerNest, IoT WR, TechWR,
Communitech P2P groups, etc. Going to those events and asking people
if they have any experience with Communitech or other Business/Trade
Associations like chambers of commerce, incubators, and so on would
probably be the best bet.

There are some groups specifically geared to startups, even:
https://www.meetup.com/StartupTech-Unleashed-KW/
https://www.meetup.com/BizTech-Workshops/
https://www.startuplaurier.com/
https://www.startupwaterloo.ca/

I'm sure lots of attendees at those groups' events are familiar with
Communitech.

http://watcamp.com/#calendar