[kwlug-disc] Extending WiFi Range

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun Apr 2 12:22:54 EDT 2017

Yes, there are cables going up in various rooms (the joy of an unfinished
basement), and they are all hidden from view.

The one I ended up using is the one that goes to the VoIP device.

The cable was plugged into the new router, and the VoIP device was plugged
into another of the new router's LAN ports.

The next step is a small UPS so the VoIP device is UPS protected too. If
you see one like the ones you bought, let me know.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken