[kwlug-disc] email clients for kwlug - suggestions?

Hubert Chathi hubert at uhoreg.ca
Fri May 6 14:13:43 EDT 2016

On Fri, 6 May 2016 08:50:16 -0400, "B. S." <bs27975 at gmail.com> said:

> Apparently not, per that article. The message from the list would
> contain all the list headers, allowing for things like threading,

The headers needed for threading (In-Reply-To and References) should be
added by your mail client, so those should be available in the copy you
have already.

Some headers that you would be missing are list identification headers
(List-Id, List-Unsubscribe, etc.) which you might use in a filter to
automatically file the mails in the right folder.

> but
> you don't get it as you have the copy already - in your sent
> folder. (Also sans such headers.)

Am I the only one who thinks that a "Sent" folder is a silly idea?