[kwlug-disc] Strange poweron problem

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:55:53 EDT 2016

It is a powered (ie. it has a small transformer) USB port so I would
imagine that it would handle the keyboard's requirements.

Googling this issue doesn't do much, but I did find one site where they
suspected that the hub is bad, and you seem to suspect the same thing, so I
will test that theory tonight.