[kwlug-disc] Cable internet price increase

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 23 20:47:54 EST 2016

Agreed.

You must have a termination date for Rogers. With that date Acanac can book their taking over responsibility for the line.

I expect the same would be true for any cable wholesaler.

Switched to Fibe Wed., my Acanac year is up tomorrow.

Rogers finally killed analogue cable TV. After much digging, Bell turned out cheapest. $82/month for 50/10/unlimited, basic cable, basic home phone (which is a real landline). I will not use the home phone (happy and much better features with voip.ms), but the addition of the 3rd service brings in many bundling deals, like free equipment and $150 off installation. I'm actually paying $10 less now than before, with unlimited internet in the bargain.