[kwlug-disc] *nix admin / service company needed

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 13 07:53:42 EST 2016

Two local businesses I can immediately think of off the top of my head, no particular order:

http://www.netdirect.ca/

http://pund-it.ca/

John and Cedric are both on the list / will likely see your message.

There are many others on the list as well - no doubt you will get several responses soon.

There is always https://peaceworks.ca/ too, which I have a great deal of respect for. (As I do for the above.)