[kwlug-disc] *nix admin / service company needed

dekker at gratisinc.org dekker at gratisinc.org
Fri Feb 12 18:36:29 EST 2016

I need a local sysadmin / business to manage a small business
network and server infrastructure.
I've left the business (not at all an IT business but relies heavily on
the IT infrastructure) which I worked at for 7+ years, they're a small
business running about a dozen windows machines and a couple servers
running bsd and linux (file srv, web srv, etc)
I need to find a local business / sysadmin that is willing to take over
from where I left off. Basic patch management, updates, whatever new
servers they need for whatever new services / systems they want to
implement.
Anyway, is there anyone in the kwlug that has their own consulting /
service business that does this sort of thing? If so I'd like to chat
asap.

Dekker