[kwlug-disc] Internet connection issue in Waterloo lately

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:12:23 EST 2016

Did anybody in Waterloo/Kitchener have Internet connection loss issue
lately? In my case, I couldn't reach any website for like 10-15 minutes
until it restored itself. It happened a couple opf times in the last 2
weeks. I tried to tracert and found it stopped at the 2nd hop, in a node
called 'rogers-xxx', could be different IP addresses each time.
My provider is TekSavvy, and I have a friend who's using CIK is having the
same issue...