[kwlug-disc] February 18th -- Ian Goldberg

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 5 00:42:16 EST 2016

On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 02:53:18PM -0500, Nick Guenther wrote:
> On February 4, 2016 2:49:47 PM EST, Darcy Casselman <dscassel at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >http://creativeservices.uwaterloo.ca/evites/C009880/C009880-online.html
>
> There's an "other" option.  Isn't there?  I rsvp'd.  Also they almost never check, its probably just for demographics.
> --

Maybe somebody (hint, hint) could check in with Ian Goldberg and see
whether strangers are welcome to crash the party?

DC1302 is the larger room, but I am not sure it holds 300 people. It
has also been the case that the lecture room does fill up for popular
people.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org