[kwlug-disc] February 18th -- Ian Goldberg

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Feb 4 22:44:44 EST 2016

I got registered as "Other". And Davis 1302 holds about 100 people, if
it's the small one, and at least 300, maybe more, if it's the large
one. Are there really that many people who have already registered?

- --Bob, who's annoyed there's no online floor plan of the Davis Centre
to identify which lecture hall is which.

https://info.uwaterloo.ca/infopo/floor_plans/pdf_drawings/037DC_01FLR.pdf

On 2016-02-04 02:53 PM, Nick Guenther wrote:
> On February 4, 2016 2:49:47 PM EST, Darcy Casselman
> <dscassel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> For staff, faculty and students.  And registration is closed.
>> You could probably social engineer your way in if you wan it bad
>> enough, tho.
>>
>> I didn't even realize Ian was back at UW.  And it's cool he's
>> interested at presenting to KWLUG.
>>
>> Darcy.
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Nick Guenther
>> <nguenthe at uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> Ian Goldberg is ready to share his lab's recent work. Its a
>>> lunch
>> hour
>>> talk, but it should be fascinating if you can make it to
>>> campus.
>>>

>> http://creativeservices.uwaterloo.ca/evites/C009880/C009880-online.html

- --