[kwlug-disc] Upcoming meetings?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Feb 4 10:52:15 EST 2016

Omar, the 13 year old grade 8 student who is doing a RasberryPi Science
Fair project is eager to do a presentation about it.

Any month after March is good (possibly excepting July/August, but this is
TBD).

He will need 1 hour to demo his project.

On the RaspberryPi front, I can do a RaspberryPi presentation:

1. Where to buy?
2. Using NOOBS to install Raspian Jessie [with dos and donts],
3. How to make the Pi a music player [including two ways to control it from
a command line interface], as well as other web interfaces,
4. Writing a Python app, including a web server
5. And more stuff as I play with it from now till the presentation.

I can do April, May, June, September, October, or November.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.