[kwlug-disc] Home automation/security using ZWave?

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:07:38 EST 2016

Dusk-to-dawn sensor should work well enough for me. But my wife hates to
have the outdoor light on all night... So there is a 'click' of the switch
when it's turned on in the evening when we're coming back. I don't know if
it has somehow trained my cat a bit since he is always waiting for us at
our garage door when we are back. ^_^

Those sensors are cool. Some guys who live in farms set it up in the
entrance so they know there is car coming in or out. Or get notification if
the mailman drops something off.