[kwlug-disc] Home automation/security using ZWave?

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Tue Feb 2 10:04:24 EST 2016

Does that mean your outdoor lights are on the entire time you're home
at night, but off otherwise? That seems like a bad idea, to me...

We have a dusk-to-dawn motion sensor for our outdoor light, which is
less sexy but more practical, IMO.

Some day I'd like to set up a system that has a motion sensor
activated camera for the yard / driveway / pantry (I have 2 kids ;)