[kwlug-disc] Drupal Release Party

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 18 14:13:16 EST 2015

Khalid wants you to know that after years of struggle Drupal 8 is
being released (tomorrow?), and that the Drupal User Group is throwing
a release party. There may be cake.

If you would like to help celebrate the release of Drupal (or maybe
mourn the loss of Drupal 6 support) then you are invited to come out.

The release party is at 7pm tomorrow, at 58 Queen (the main Working
Centre building). I have no idea what people do for parking amidst all
this construction.

https://groups.drupal.org/node/490248
http://www.meetup.com/Kitchener-Waterloo-Drupal-Meetup/

- Paul

P.S. There are also rumours that Khalid is looking for a place to get
a decorated cake made. Ordinarily I would lean on Darcy for things
like this, but his artistic contact moved away. Does anybody know
where one might get a cake with a giant teardrop on it in town
(preferably for a reasonable price?)