[kwlug-disc] Docker workshop?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Nov 9 11:58:11 EST 2015

So we'll be doing virtualized containerization?

Looking forward to it.  If possible, can you have the VM available
online a day or so before the meeting? Then we can download it before
the meeting starts, saving time and reducing the potential for
technical difficulties with sharing across the network (which has
bitten me at other presentations)

- --Bob.