[kwlug-disc] Drupal North conference, June 25-28

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon May 11 23:39:58 EDT 2015

We are using Drupal.

It is powerful. The learning curve is steep. Major version upgrades
are a large amount of work.

My experiences with Drupal 6 are here:

https://groups.drupal.org/node/264833

One thing that Drupal does better than Wordpress are permissions for
multi user sites.

I was procrastinating on posting because I did not want to open a can
of worms, but those are my thoughts.

- Paul