[kwlug-disc] Go Bus , MiWay, TTC to Drupal North

jekerr at SDF.ORG jekerr at SDF.ORG
Mon May 4 17:44:47 EDT 2015

Hello everyone

Here is how to get to Toronto via Bus

Take the Go Bus to Square One in Mississauga
Hustle down to the Mississauga Transit terminal and take the Meadowvale
express to the Subway. It arrives on the North platform, the first
platform you come to after you cross the street.
This bus takes you to the Islington Subway station where you can take the
subway downtown.

WHY?

The Go bus to Square one gets off the 401 before the parts of the 401 that
gets bogged down with traffic. It takes the 407 - 409.

The MiWay Meadowvale express bus travels on special roads for buses only
and whips you across Mississauga in no time and takes the 427 to Dundas.

Taking the subway avoids the parking lot that the Gardiner expressway has
become due to construction.

I did this last Friday to go to my mother's house near Cloverdale Mall in
route to Billy Bishop Airport.

$3.50 exact fare for the Mississauga bus.
$2.50 exact fare for the TTC.

I have given up on the Gardiner east of the Humber River. I get off at
Parklawn and take the Queensway east where it runs into King street and
Queen street.

Cheers

John