[kwlug-disc] [KwartzLab] Open Streets and Free Culture

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Thu May 7 14:12:53 EDT 2015

Somebody claiming to be Alexandra Gerlach wrote:
>Kwartzlab would be very welcome to set up in front of my shop, Queen of
>Hearts Costumes.  We have a pop up awning you can use(I have an extra), and
>you can draw power from us too.

So, this is something Chris Vollick and I are doing, not really affiliated
with KwartzLab, I posted this to the public list at kwartzlab and kwlug both
since I figured people I know who might be interested are members of those
groups.

If either of your offers are still valid under the mission of the table
(promoting Free Culture) without being a KwartzLab-sponsored thing that's
happening, then we'd be quite happy to borrow an awning (I think placement
is determined by the OSUTW organisers?), but totally understand if the offer
was only valid for KwartzLab proper :)

Thanks.