[kwlug-disc] OT: Female micro-HDMI to HDMI adapter

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed May 6 22:27:18 EDT 2015

Would a cable that converts HDMI (male) to DVI (male) work for you? I
found such a cable that we have at Computer Recycling, and we could
loan it to you for a bit.

Here is the cable in question:

http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Digital-Monitor-P566-006/dp/B0007WDIVO

We could probably sell it to you too if you wanted.

- Paul