[kwlug-disc] OT: Female micro-HDMI to HDMI adapter

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue May 5 17:58:25 EDT 2015

The monitor I have has DVI and VGA.

The adapter in my previous email has a chipset that converts HDMI to VGA,
and has a 3.5mm jack for audio.

The adapter I have is the same as this one, but its input is micro-HDMI,
and therefore to connect the PVR I need a female micro-HDMI to standard
HDMI adapter.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal