[kwlug-disc] Website Wishlist

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 15 14:26:50 EDT 2015

Personally I am against that kind of evaluation. It is a lot of work
for little benefit. I would be impressed if anybody used the blogging
facilities on kwlug.org at all. (Having said that I am less against
the idea than Andrew, who has been mysteriously recruited into The
Conspiracy.)

I will try to get a wishlist page set up on the kwlug site this week
(I hope today, but you know me).

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org