[kwlug-disc] Website Wishlist

CHARLES MCCOLM chaslinux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:53:46 EDT 2015

You could reward contributions with Khalid user points module, give people ranks based on contribution (but no real heirarchy, or give them a badge for a certain amount of points). Blogging might count for a certain amount of points, approved comments other points, etc.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.