[kwlug-disc] Website Wishlist

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jul 11 00:35:14 EDT 2015

As not a member of the "Secret Website Conspiracy"
here is a gitlab group and initial project that we can use.

https://gitlab.com/groups/kwlug

Now, this is the first time that I have actually used gitlab, so it
might take some poking around. But this does give us an issue tracker
and wiki right off the bat.

I marked it public, so everyone should be able to see it, and open issues.
Send me your username on gitlab, and I'll be happy to add anyone to the
groups team list, so you can edit repositories.

Andrew