[kwlug-disc] Looking for cell phone... which brand?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jul 7 21:56:41 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:44 PM, William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I'm eying Motorola Moto E/G, if I can find a sale...

For what its worth ...

I just got a used Sony Xperia Z1 a few weeks ago. This is my fourth Sony
Android phone in a row (Xperia X10, Xperia Arc, Xperia ZL, then now Z1).

It was $240 off Kijiji, unlocked, with a charging dock (so you don't have
to open the waterproof cover to insert the microUSB cable).

It is bigger and heavier than the ZL, but it is waterproof and you get used
to it.

All the Sony Xperia Z servies (Z, ZL, Z1, Z2, Z3) are upgradeable to
Android Lollipop (5.0, then 5.1 coming out soon).

Looking through Kijiji in Mississauga, there are some Z1 and ZLs for sale.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.