[kwlug-disc] Looking for cell phone... which brand?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 7 21:44:55 EDT 2015

BlackBerry is the only phone I had, starting with Pearl, Bold 9700,
Bold 9780, and now Q10.  The reason for each upgrade was something
broke, eg. hinge, buttons, screen, respectively.  But, I stuck with
BlackBerry.

But, enough is enough.  What a disgusting piece of shit this Q10 is!  I
just can't believe they actually shipped it out.  So, I'm done with
BlackBerry.

I'm eying Motorola Moto E/G, if I can find a sale...
--
William