[kwlug-disc] Tablet shopping

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 26 15:34:33 EDT 2014

Have you considered those laptops where the screen folds back almost/all
the way?

You get built-in stand, built-in keyboard/mouse, built-in screen
protector, bigger/upgradeable memory, bigger/upgradeable harddisk/SSD,
Intel/AMD cpu, Windows 8.1, etc.  It's a bit heavier, but you don't hold
tablet free-hand that long anyway.
--
William