[kwlug-disc] Tablet shopping

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:05:11 EDT 2014

Wifeski has been saying for some time now that she wants a tablet computer
as her laptop computer is getting to be a pain to use.

I've never bought a tablet other than the Kobo reader (which isn't really a
tablet).  Has anyone had any experiences with the Lenovo A8-50, before I go
ahead and buy one?  I'd prefer to hear from anyone here over the customer
reviews on Amazon..  This model seems fairly robust for a smaller tablet,
and under $200.

What's like is to keep the laptop at her desk all day, and run around the
house with the tablet to check emails, FaceBook, etc.

I've had good luck with Lenovo laptops so that's why I'm looking up their
product line for tablets.