[kwlug-disc] Easy screenshot software

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 23 00:22:37 EDT 2014

- Searching a distro called "Uberstudent" (Ubuntu variation with
  piles of applications for students), I find only "XFCE
  Screenshot".

- Searching CentOS/Fedora, I find "Screenshot", probably GNOME.

- Searching OpenSUSE, I see KDE or GNOME version.

- Searching <pkgs.org>, I see mostly GNOME and some XFCE apps.
--
William