[kwlug-disc] What collaboration software am I looking for?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:58:48 EST 2014

While there are a lot of good comments coming in, I should make sure that
everyone knows of a wonderful website called http://alternativeto.net .  If
you have an idea of what program you need (for example, a Windows program),
you can get alternatives to it by platform along with user comments,
ratings, etc.

I find it handy when I don't know what program to look for.