[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Apr 16 16:56:27 EDT 2014

Now THAT is a presentation.

I vow to help separate the presentation materials just before the
meeting. I can take care of the to become former contents - for the
general public good and educational purposes, of course!

Yummy! I could probably get Ward to help - he might have to go for a low
sodium diet for a day or two before, but I expect he'd be game for that.