[kwlug-disc] Meeting topic request

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Mon Apr 15 07:50:26 EDT 2013

The ZFS on Linux project has been maturing in the past several months
and I suspect there will be more discussion of it in the near future
given the capabilities of ZFS and the availability of packaging for most
popular Linux-based distros.

A nice summary of ZFS features/constraints/foibles for people who have a
general understanding of the storage systems and know the terminology of
ZFS is here:

http://nex7.blogspot.ca/2013/03/readme1st.html