[kwlug-disc] Nexus7/Installation - Ubuntu Wiki

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 01:31:05 EST 2012

As I understand it, the intent of this beta release isn't to provide a nice
user interface. I gather that's coming. It's to ensure all the underlying
hardware-related OS stuff works well on this one reference platform. WiFi,
battery life, camera, on screen keyboard, rotation (which is still in
progress, apparently), etc...

Darcy.