[kwlug-disc] Nexus7/Installation - Ubuntu Wiki

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 23:54:35 EST 2012

I did it last week, Installing was a breeze, Instructions to reflash the stock android also a breeze

The good:
- Great job to make it run, most of what I tested works (I couldn't get sound) Wifi worked and the browsed worked well.

Where it still needs improvement:
- To slow to be usable
- Font too small

Note that this is not the same solution as having Ubuntu and Android side by side on the device.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx