[kwlug-disc] Creative Commons Film Festival

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 12 11:33:08 EDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 04:58:54PM -0400, R. Brent Clements wrote:
> I can poke around for some artists, including local artists, that
> publish their music openly.  A demo of open recording tools could also
> be arranged I guess, if we wanted to go that route.  Not sure if that
> is the intention tho.

A demo of open recording tools would be amazing.

If you know of good artists that publish music openly then that would
be good too. The "film festival" was more oriented towards video
clips, but since nobody on the list is willing to admit that they
watch Creative Commons-licenced content we may have to modify (or
scrap) the idea.

I am finding some CC-licenced content online, but it is a lot to go
through, and separating the good stuff from the rest is a big task.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org