[kwlug-disc] First observations on Lucid Lynx

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Sun May 2 12:29:38 EDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 07:33 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> * Aubergine?  For the love of God, AUBERGINE!?  What the hell, man?
> I'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out from behind my monitor.
> Yeesh.  But it's worse than that.  After the install, the terminal
> client also comes up with an aubergine background, but it's partly
> *transparent* so you can read what's behind the terminal window.
> What's the rationale for *that* decision?

Either I'm in the minority, or the amplification effect is in full
swing. I actually like the new theme and colour scheme, and have left it
as default.

Though I actually liked the orange/brown colours too, though I wasn't
nuts about the themes that went with them (there were better variants on
teh interwebs).

--
Chris Irwin
e:  chris at chrisirwin.ca