[kwlug-disc] Kolab/Zimbra/Citadel/OpenExchange/...

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 2 16:04:10 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 03:30:07PM -0400, unsolicited wrote:

> So, when you talk about attempts to compete with Exchange, do you mean
> Exchange as mail server or Exchange as groupware?

I don't even know what groupware is. However, I think this is what I
am talking about.

I do know what a standalone mail server is, and we use more of
Exchange's functionality than this. For example, some people use
calendars and book meeting requests and use the horribly broken
resource mailbox functions.

- Paul