[kwlug-disc] good chance of suse linux enterprise admin 11 course in march

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Fri Dec 25 02:34:09 EST 2009

  i've been asked to teach a 5-day course in "SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
Administration", details here:

  http://www.novell.com/training/courseware/ts_proj_info.jsp?pid=29884

the course is tentatively scheduled for mid-march, and would take
place at a professional training facility in cambridge.  at the
moment, it looks like there are *just* enough people to have the class
run, but rather than take a chance, i figured i'd mention it on this
list in case anyone is interested or knows someone else who might be.

  my financial interest in this is obvious -- if the class runs and i
teach it, i get paid for it.  so if you're interested, drop me a note
and i'll hook you up with the appropriate folks.

rday