[kwlug-disc] Debian problem

Bob B bob at sosc.ca
Mon May 6 09:26:25 EDT 2024

Oh, and yeah... I've played with other distros, but this is why I always
end up using Debian wherever I can.

Much less likely to get rug-pulled.

It also supports flatpack so if I need something Debian doesn't offer, I
can go that route. I also recently tried putting nix onto a Debian 12
install and I believe that can also provide a means to sideload packages.

So yea, Debian... FTW!

BB