[kwlug-disc] Next restaurant meetup?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 3 11:48:27 EST 2023

I'll send out the meeting announcement tonight. If you are
wanting to attend the restaurant meeting on the 8th, please RSVP (here
or to dinner at kwlug.org) by 9pm. I am told that "three is a crowd" so if we
get three RSVPs (not including Andrew) for that date then I will
declare the event official.

If you are Andrew's nemesis and can attend on the 15th but NOT the
8th, then RSVP with that. If we get three RSVPs for the 15th and do
NOT get three RSVPs for the 8th then I will declare that the winner,
but I think doing the 8th would be better overall because Andrew will
be there, which means the event will be fun.

If you can attend both dates then I guess that is okay and you can
tell us, but the bias is still for the 8th.

If we do not get three RSVPs for either date then I will be
mysteriously silent about the event in the meeting announcement. There
can still be a dinner meetup, but it will be underground (except for
the website/Mastodon, I guess).

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org