[kwlug-disc] Next restaurant meetup?

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 3 10:25:12 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

Sorry for running late, but it is March 3rd, so I am going to try and
get in under Paul's deadline.

Our regular meeting is on Monday(2023-03-06) and I am going to suggest
doing dinner on Wednesday(2023-03-08) at McCabes.

This is mildly selfish, because I won't be able to make it the week
after. :) And I am also wondering how well meeting and dinner in the
same week works.

Thoughts? RSVPs?

Andrew

(P.S.: If this does not work for enough people, 2023-03-15 would be the
next Wednesday, but I won't be able to attend. I can make the
reservation, but someone else will need take the lead on the night of.)