[kwlug-disc] Framework Laptop

Steve Izma sizma at golden.net
Thu Jun 22 19:48:17 EDT 2023

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 05:59:52PM -0400, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> Subject: [kwlug-disc] Framework Laptop
>
> A laptop that is designed with every component replaceable.
> That includes, ports, CPU, display, battery and more ...
>
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=vx-Lggf2TXc

As was briefly mentioned at a KWLUG meeting about a year ago,
both Cris Waurechen and I have had Frameworks for about a year
and a half (by now), and promised at that time to do a
presentation once we'd used them sufficiently. I've travelled
extensively with it, including to Lebanon (a place with very
erratic electricity availability) and I'm very happy with it.
It's main advantage is its modularity, just like a well-written
program. So I guess Cris and I should get together soon to
prepare a show.

	-- Steve

--
Steve Izma
-

==
The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best – and
therefore never scrutinize or question.
    -- Stephen Jay Gould, *Full House: The Spread of Excellence
       from Plato to Darwin*, 1996