[kwlug-disc] Bixby

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:13:38 EDT 2023

I'm kind of old fashioned..  if I need to make a call, I sit down and make
the call.  So I don't need any voice assistant thing, tbh..  Although I do
make good use of the speak-to-dial function in my truck..

Now if there's an app on my phone that will tell my Chinese girlfriend, who
phones me every day but only speaks Chinese, to go away, then that would be
of interest to me.  I'm getting tired of the telemarketers in my life,
regardless of what language they harass me in.. (and I still have no idea
what she's trying to sell me...)

Disclaimer: she's not really my girlfriend!