[kwlug-disc] Plugin/show-and-tell presentations

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 25 20:47:13 EST 2023

Just in case this prompts other peoples possible ideas, I am still
keeping a few future presentation in mind:

* how I setup neovim, for note taking and Ruby development
* fish shell
   - this might dovetail with the neovim stuff, because I have been using
     neovim as my terminal for the last few years, too
* Gnome extensions, specifically trying out tiling extensions
   - I want to figure out if there is anything more useful than just
     maximizing all my windows which is what I do now

Something else to consider: showing something that you tried to use, but
did not work can also be really helpful. And possibly entertaining. :)

Andrew