[kwlug-disc] New Mastodon server for @kwlug

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 8 21:14:34 EST 2023

It only makes sense to have a Waterloo Region instance if it is going
to be used. But it looks as if it mostly isn't.

There is a WR forum here: https://waterlooregionconnected.com . The
/r/waterloo and /r/kitchener subreddits are also reasonably active.
There is also the https://kwtechs.slack.com Slack instance, which is
pretty popular. It is invite-only, but I am happy to invite any locals
who are into tech. (It is also full of Jason making Jason-jokes, which
is probably a feature and not a bug?)

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop