[kwlug-disc] New Mastodon server for @kwlug

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Jan 7 00:46:10 EST 2023

That's too bad. I started a @kwpeace account there, as a bot to receive
posts from the website.

Waterloo Region really should have a local instance. Do you know why
it's closing? I've asked Robert Bowerman (the wrmstdn admin) if he's
willing to let someone else take over the hosting. But who? Something
for KWLUG people to take on? Maybe the CiviTechWR folks? There used to
be a Waterloo Region forum where I lurked. Is that still running? I
can't find my bookmark for it...

--Bob.