[kwlug-disc] ChatGTP + Bing: we're entering a new paradigm and it's mind-blowing

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Feb 17 15:45:49 EST 2023

I do see possible uses for this technology when the underlying data is
vetted and verified, in a certain sector or discipline.

One example, train it using the laws of a certain jurisdiction, then it can
be the first step in lawsuits where subsequently humans take the output
and check it.

Another example is to train it using references that have disease symptoms
and treatments, pharmacopias, FDA approved treatments, and then doctors
can use it as a first step to diagnose and recommend treatment.

P.S. there are already iPhone apps used by physicians with a wizard like
walkthrough interface that goes through flowcharts of diagnosis and
treatments, so we are on that path already.

Or building codes, home inspections, ...etc.
Thought again, there are already applications for those.