[kwlug-disc] Simplest Web Based Activity/Work/ tracker (Opensource)

Francisco Dominguez fxdoming at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:11:17 EST 2023

Used RT for many years but Maybe consider redmine too.. lots of plugins available and quite extensible.. redmine seems more accommodating for certain workflows in my opinion (unless you live and breathe scrips I guess)

haven’t looked for any LaTeX support in RM but I’m sure my staff would stare at me strangely if I suggested we use it :-)

Love the power / elegance of LaTeX… but haven’t used it since my days with framemaker :-)

Francisco
fxdoming at gmail.com